Saturday, September 10, 2016

The weekend!!

wow, this week was insane (and fun!! duh... no brags of course since it was the first week). speaking of brags, 3 subs in 4 days (... ... why not 5- oh, oh ya. that's right) Monday I never did put up a YouTube video due to learning the software specs and options I had. I don't even know if the stream worked of how bad it looked when I thought of editing the video. (scariest guess I can make for the first week.)

That didn't stop me though. I knew before hand I have a long ways to go (not the technical problem, but the journey ahead in Twitch and YouTube. *journey ahead = cliche #21*). I don't know how long I'll be around, but I want to keep going for sure. With where I'm at now, I'm creating whatever I can, no matter the worse circumstances. (for example :) .)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-gGIMee3GY



being yesterday my scary stream of a glitch fest, I turned it into something (over ten minutes!! I thought of maybe 3 due to how bad it was), after the stream as I edited the video I realized I forgot how dilly I looked on video remembering it's the experience not the game (it does matter the game= audience, but you get the point). compared to Monday, I could've stopped right there. I didn't though, ... what Am I reaching for? (well now you sound like every awesome Anime Tv show  I know) *they all taught me something!!* (Hurry and finish we got to plan our next week anyway. Something New?).

I also know, I can't keep this pace with where I'm at, I gotta push farther to get to where that somewhere is. (do we need to exact)*more like, surprise me*(that's also scary, set up a goal you readers out there. organization beats everything). Agreed. ... ... hm... ... where? ... ... . . . . . .    .     .
I don't know(... .... will you think of one-)*I'm already on it* better late than never!!

coming back Monday with more surprises, (or at least one) ... see you Monday 15 minutes before noon (mountain time) on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/sjtr5

Solar J. T. R. 5

No comments:

Post a Comment