Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Pokemon Teaser 2017





too long... too long of a wait!

when life gives... stuff, nonsense, change. Oh man, the older I get, the impatient I get. mostly life.



This teaser is actually planned for a music cover competition, and thought "... overachieve? ... overachieve!!"

so now not only is music being made, but an animated battle as well!! in this competition is 2 series crossover. so I chose Pokemon and Skyrim, Immediately thought, what should they do? thinking of nothing but dragons, I wonder what Lance would do against the Dragonborn? I did research, theorized the possibilities, and I can't settle it on one fighter, so even more possibilities came to me and decided how awesome a Fight like this would be!!



at the end of the week I plan to give an update of what progress will be made.



so, .... too much, yes.

what do you think? share your thoughts!! open to all nonsense, love, and hate.



-SJTR5



P.S. I'm gonna take a nap.... and start once more on this mayhem

No comments:

Post a Comment