Friday, August 4, 2017

Sonic Forces Theme Song | Sonic Mania Sega ReMIX





Why did I not do this song sooner!? well here it is now! ... .... and when the full version comes out(SEGA please tell me theres to this than just minutes worth, would love to do the rest of it!).



some behind the scenes nonsense for you.

there were a few I was gonna consider musically to add in the MIX... I was gonna sing in it(too much), thinking of high quality and the time it would take though, sadly no. I may do it for the full version(who knows...)

Visually I tried to match the graphics of the Sega Genesis and it's hard to pull off, the others easily done in an animation program, and of course the animated characters themselves!! that was really fun to do.

so much more I wanted to add, but time just slaps you in the face and only gave time to those characters in the video!








it's gonna be a long wait for Sonic Forces as I'm excited for the game to come soon, Meanwhile Mania is coming up real quick(or it just happened in the future for you and this really weird news for you to look at). wish I could give time to showing off this game to others but commitments come in, and can only give time to so much... :(



next week is a my next mix and Next Update for August(Because Sonic Mania) so stay tuned Sub to hear my nonsense on some odd people and great stuff to look forward to. til then see ya next week!



SolarJ.T.R.5

No comments:

Post a Comment