Friday, August 18, 2017

Late Post... til Monday



... why... what excuse this time!! You Leaving!? how dare yee!! this outragous mediocredy(I think thats spelled write...).

when life gives you lemons, you squirm, jitter, and hope the sour taste ends soon (completely unrealted, but what ever). I've been taking a slow pace recently, having a small desire as I do these videos. which I've been kicking myself to get some motivation and nothing lights up. until this week, and yesterday, I finally got a awesome Idea to share with you! (that stupid moment the day before, and it just dawns on you how to produce this craziness from your head).

in the meantime here is Night 2 from my old odd series WATT(What are they Thinking), and this MONDAY the 21st of August, same time at noon, you will be getting what I delayed today!
OFF TOPIC: this WATT series was really fun to do for the first 2 nights should I do the 3rd one? I may end up doing it anyway, but still ask this crazy guy making this post... BACK ON TOPIC:

in case you didn't bother to look here's what the contest song is:



that's the song I remixed! because I'm an overachiever, and don't want to settle for less, I'm putting a story with this mix. (be prepared, cause he goes cheesy deep... ya, that kind of direction) ever since I put this mix together I knew what I felt giving this vibe of a song, but I couldn't visualize it. unitl a couple of days ago I finally set my mind loose with no logic, and eventually something clicked. going to put my favorite hobby in the video, with the new Technology I wanted to add(I think I just gave it away).

also, after listening to the song, it does mean something to me and this delay creation is for someone I grew up with(event though he may not realize it). That's this weeks update, and expect one to come out on MONDAY as well :)

-SolarJ.T.R.5

No comments:

Post a Comment