Saturday, October 8, 2016

480 BULL SHIEEZA!!

(... what is with the title??) *a new feature, to compensate for equipment. clever right!!*
(... ... not saying anything)

started to pick up a bit more pace in Content, 2 videos a day Now!! one felt like enough, but I seem to get the hang of it. (well that's good, practice seems to be coming in) *no doubt about that*  I also previewed my 10 minute song *10 minutes!!* https://soundcloud.com/jacob-sohler-1/dr-wilys-metal-squad (nothing to be shocked over, other people have done it before) well the fact I want to animate it over that song is perfect awesomeness to show. (still a dream, but good enthusiasm) right still stuck on some spots, I know my main moments to share it's a matter of transitions to those moments I can't think of. ()ah, the best parts going to the best parts)*... what?*

well, most of my time this week was catching up on anime, specifically Fairy Tail, Goodness I'm almost done!! (i thought you were gonna add sound effects to your song) *... ... ... "thanks" for the stop* I decided to get story-boarding down so I have a better reference to use. Anyway, I'm thinking about adding even more to talk over what I think of Fairy Tail and other Anime I've been watching in the weeks to follow in October. I may even watch it again with a friend to share our input to see how it holds up knowing far before hand how it all holds up!!
( hm... sounds fun)*may as well use that time for something!*(good point)

Now, for the other games I've been playing: Batman Arkham Asylum and City, 5 Nights at Freddy's, and New servers in Minecraft.

Batman Asylum, completed again!! on hard, full bragging rights to the max *ha ha, I hate bragging* (you and your modesty) that's one game I love coming back to even after playing City, Origins, and Knight (yes, he has played that game here and there :) ). City though, there is so much to collect from those STUPID RIDDLES!! way too many compared to Asylum, ... it's still so much fun though **Love and hate relationship* (for sure)

TMD (The Mining Dead) best color-coated survival on Minecraft so far! it has more worlds, but I'll keep exploring TMD in the meantime. short and simple now for this other server I've been hassled (not the right word but it's what it feels like). he has 2 games One everyone already plays and skyblocks (basically island survival) *a really small island, ... apparently you can invite people to your island*
one thing I will ask is lend in a huge pack of blocks to build, so that we can make our own island and we'd want to visit them. (heck, I may even mention it in a stream next time I visit that server.) son't get the wrong idea I don't hate it, but a lot more people will be confused as to what to do on a small island...
I am no Minecraft Expert by any means, you've all seen me a month ago.  that was my first time on a computer playing Minecraft. I hardly played it on the PS3 but I at least know of it. *... ... ... i totally lost my point* (look back and read again...) *... ... oh, never mind I made point just made clarifications :) *

5 Nights, stuck on the 5th night as usual https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMicUNlCHQQ , yes I have played this before and watched others beat it including that Trick Markiplier used and others used for the Final Night. ... but I'm using it for these nights anyway *insert cheezy smile*. and of course learning some intersting stuff of how long I can last without doing anything, then to ward off foxy, and forgeting about bonnie and chica *... ... crap* now I can't wait for Monday.

well, that's all I have for this week. See you all Monday!!

Solar J.T.R.5

No comments:

Post a Comment