Saturday, October 1, 2016

September NEWss...

more gaining as I go!

goodness what a week; someone "donated" a huge amount of money. (was scary suspicious, but never knew anyway). leading to learn I had to setup Twitch-alerts for getting actual donations. on the same day getting an email to join a network!! not something I see everyday.

basically, a lot has happened. while not much funds are coming in, it definitely looks promising with where i'm going. Again, that's a first! with a little bit of doubt a month ago, and now seeing possibilities and gaining confidence as I go. saying again, not much but looks promising.

if you've been watching my streams and YouTube videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQMkh2knyLk I mentioned a little something I've been doing after the stream and posting Videos of a "project" I'm on (what's with the quotations?) *I only said it twice* (well what are you "hiding"?).

for a bout a month-and-a-half making a 10 minute song (for what reason!!) for an animation I plan on later. I crossed over two songs I started to love many months back, mixed the two songs one day, and thought this would look awesome in a crossover! a battle against- (I'm lost already... ) *... no need* the month-and-a-half was all laying down the notes, and a few days ago I put together the dynamics and yesterday, today and tomorrow will be adding all the effects *the icing on top* (... 10 minutes of what) a duo battle against evil crossing over two games *one I played and not the other, sadly*. I'm gonna leave it a surprise within the week of streaming I'll preview My finalized version of 'Revanced Metal Squad' (revanced isn't a word.) *it sounds cool though* (how about revamped?) *it doesn't ring like it would though* (oooh! Dr Wily's Metal Squad) *DAHHH!! way to ruin it!!* (you could've "not" posted the idea, and erased it) *... ... ...*
Of how much detail I want to go in, I gotta finish it first. those that know now, that's why I've been off some days (good cover up of the technical difficulties!) *goodness the worst part of the week*

I should say that day, broadcast software stops working as soon as i start stream. trying to figure out how to respond to this "breakdown" (ok, that was funny). giving news of technical difficulties, and finding different software, testing it that day, and ended up with a stream for those that showed up at different times.
and last but not least I couldn't wait to share. Yesterday, I thought I recorded the best funniest moment of that week and ended up crashed altogether once I restarted the stream. (story time?) *story time* (Glitch Story!!)
my last play into Skywars, me and Random11 on a team. We got prepped, checked our area, Random11 left on the tree branches I made a path to the middle. numbers got down to 3 including me and Random11. as the last person came across us, the game froze (and crashed) but I was still able to move. I had a bow and arrow and finished off the last one while they both just stood there. of course this is all thinking, what else can i do when the game is frozen. Victory banner goes up! don't know how after the game has crashed. and then a few seconds later we're finally kicked out.
And it was Never Recorded!!!! *angry times* (to the fullest) glad I still remembered it when I did.
now I can forget and know that it's said somewhere along this long post.

October is coming I'm preparing more nonsense and trying something different Once I complete the game batman (again, those who were watching know where i'm at-) *about to face the Joker, sad, but best part of the game I can't wait to play!!*

until This Monday!! see you then.

Solar J.T.R.5 

No comments:

Post a Comment